Have you or someone you know had trouble adapting to progressive lens in the past? It may be time to try a new easy to adapt to digital lens. Free form digital lenses are the latest design improvement for progressive eyeglasses. With computer aided design, free form digital lenses combine information from corneal mapping, subjective refraction, selected frame size, and fitting geometry. An ideal progressive lens is then computer determined on a point by point basis until a final prescription is produced that can most closely match an ideal lens.
- Designed in “real time” and customized to an ideal prescription.
- Prescription customized for selected frame.
- Customized for individual frame fitting geometry
- Fits nearly any selected frame, even small styles.
- Back-side progressive optics.
Advantages of free form digital lenses:
- Wider field of vision (up to 50%)
- Reduced distortion
- Less image magnification leading to less dizziness (25%reduction)
- Easier adaption
Learn more about free form digital lenses and schedule an appointment today. Gray Family Vision has two greater Portland Maine locations to serve you in Gray and Windham.